Computer vision problems are widespread
Nearly half of progressive wearers who use computers suffer from symptoms of Digital Eye Strain.
• 73% of eyeglass wearers spend at least 4 hours daily in front of a screen.
• 49% of progressive lens wearers have visual and body posture problems at work.
• 63% are unhappy with their lenses at the workplace
* Source: 2011 survey by Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors
Now there is an innovative new freeform solution that addresses your patients’ needs and your practice’s:
- More versatile and personalized than ordinary computer lenses
- Easy to work with and prescribe
- Excellent multi-pair opportunity for your practice
A breakthrough in personalization:
Working distance, Rx, and frame.
Easily personalize the lenses for your patient’s preferred working distance without having to determine the intermediate power. Simply specify one of the following product options:
- ZEISS Officelens Book. Widest fields of clear vision out to 3 feet (100cm). For reading, using a computer or handheld device, and other visually intensive up-close activities.
- ZEISS Officelens Desk. Wide fields of view out to 7 feet (200cm). For reading, computer use and a clear view of a cubicle or small office.
- ZEISS Officelens Room. For nearly any indoor or closer-range outdoor visual activities, with wide, clear vision out to 14 feet (400cm).
Customized for prescription and frame
ZEISS Officelens is made using patented* ZEISS back-surface freeform technology and is fully customized for:
- Rx – Designed specifically for your patient’s exact sphere, cylinder, axis and add, ZEISS Officelens delivers wider, more symmetrical fields of view compared to ordinary computer/office lenses.
- Frame – The viewing zones are automatically sized for the frame for fitting heights of 13-35mm.
*US Patent 6,089,713
A simple path to more second-pair sales.
Easy to recommend. A few simple questions will determine whether a patient needs ZEISS Officelens:
- Do you have problems with poor vision, tired or dry eyes, head, neck or back pain while working at a computer/in an office?
- Do you spend more than two hours working with a computer/in an office each day?
Easy to afford. ZEISS Officelens is more affordable than most freeform computer/office lenses.
Easy to order. Order the same way you order a progressive lens, then simply choose the patient’s preferred working distance option. There is no need to specify an intermediate power.
Expanded Availability. Offered in more materials and treatments than most other computer lenses.
Not just for the office. ZEISS Officelens provides clearer, more comfortable vision for any other near and intermediate activities like cooking, gardening, or gaming.
Benefits to your patients:
- Relief from symptoms of Digital Eye Strain
- Best visual acuity for near to intermediate vision, with wide viewing zones
- Wide material availability and power range
- Personalized for patient’s working distance
Benefits to your practice:
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Outstanding multiple-pair opportunity
- Easy fitting and ordering
- Available with i.Scription® by ZEISS
To learn more about ZEISS Officelenses, contact your ZEISS representative
Download the following to learn more about ZEISS Officelenses:
GUNNAR Technology Eyewear
GUNNAR Technology Eyewear optimizes visual performance for anyone who spends long hours viewing computers, smart phones, TV monitors, and all other digital screens. Carl Zeiss Vision is the exclusive provider of Gunnar Prescription Solutions for Digital Eye Fatigue. Gunnar Rx solutions are available in both HD Single Vision and Ergo HD (Patent) (computer progressive) designs.
To learn about GUNNAR Technology Eyewear, download the product brochure or visit the website.